If you are searching for the Food Stamp Customer Service Number then must check given references below. We have shared many Customer Service related guide on this blog :
1. EBT Card – California Department of Social Services
2. EBT Customer Service, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT …
The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card. EBT Customer Service. 1-888-356-3281. Call: To report your card lost, stolen, damaged, or not received in the mail.
3. State Contact Information | Providers
EBT Customer Service Number
Healthy Arizona Plus
View 51 more rows
4. Access Florida – Florida Department of Children and Families
Contact Us. Other Services and Assistance. ZIP code … The ACCESS Florida system allows customers to connect with their public assistance information 24/7, …
5. Contact DES regarding Nutrition, Cash, and Medical …
Report lost or stolen EBT cards, check your EBT card balance, and more. Call FIS Customer Service at 1-888-997-9333 (TTY 1-800-367-8939).
6. DSHS Contact Us
Resources: · DSHS Community Services Customer Service Contact Center · DSHS Community Services Division Constituent Relations · Lost or stolen Quest/EBT card.
7. Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card – Office of Temporary …
Toll-Free Customer Service Helpline … The toll-free number 1-888-328-6399 – is available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Haitian-Creole, Italian, Korean, Russian, …
8. Contact Information | Division of Family & Children Services
This additional benefit for customers already receiving SNAP (food stamps) … Georgia Gateway is an eligibility determination system for a number of social …
9. Toll Free Numbers – Missouri Department of Social Services
Family Support Division · Family Support Division Information Line: 855-373-4636 · Food Stamp Case Information: 800-392-1261 · Food Stamp/TA/Child Care Interviews: …
10. Contact Us – Missouri Department of Social Services – MO.gov
Hours: Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Call: 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636); Text: 855-684-9242. NOTE: Our …
11. Family Assistance Questions – TN.gov
Checking SNAP (Food Stamps) or TANF (Families First) case status … To check the status of your case, you may use CaseConnect, or you may call the Family …
What do I need to bring/have to apply for SNAP benefits?
How can I report an address change (or other change to my case)?
12. Contact Us – TN.gov
FAMILIES FIRST (TANF), FOOD STAMPS (SNAP) RELATED ISSUES.