Food Stamp Customer Service Number

If you are searching for the Food Stamp Customer Service Number then must check given references below. We have shared many Customer Service related guide on this blog :

1. EBT Card – California Department of Social Services

2. EBT Customer Service, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT …

The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card. EBT Customer Service. 1-888-356-3281. Call: To report your card lost, stolen, damaged, or not received in the mail.

3. State Contact Information | Providers

EBT Customer Service Number
SNAP Hotline
SNAP Website
Healthy Arizona Plus
View 51 more rows

4. Access Florida – Florida Department of Children and Families

Contact Us. Other Services and Assistance. ZIP code … The ACCESS Florida system allows customers to connect with their public assistance information 24/7, …

5. Contact DES regarding Nutrition, Cash, and Medical …

Report lost or stolen EBT cards, check your EBT card balance, and more. Call FIS Customer Service at 1-888-997-9333 (TTY 1-800-367-8939).

6. DSHS Contact Us

Resources: · DSHS Community Services Customer Service Contact Center · DSHS Community Services Division Constituent Relations · Lost or stolen Quest/EBT card.

7. Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card – Office of Temporary …

Toll-Free Customer Service Helpline … The toll-free number 1-888-328-6399 – is available in Arabic, Chinese, English, Haitian-Creole, Italian, Korean, Russian, …

8. Contact Information | Division of Family & Children Services

This additional benefit for customers already receiving SNAP (food stamps) … Georgia Gateway is an eligibility determination system for a number of social …

9. Toll Free Numbers – Missouri Department of Social Services

Family Support Division · Family Support Division Information Line: 855-373-4636 · Food Stamp Case Information: 800-392-1261 · Food Stamp/TA/Child Care Interviews: …

10. Contact Us – Missouri Department of Social Services –

Hours: Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Call: 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636); Text: 855-684-9242. NOTE: Our …

11. Family Assistance Questions –

Checking SNAP (Food Stamps) or TANF (Families First) case status … To check the status of your case, you may use CaseConnect, or you may call the Family …
What do I need to bring/have to apply for SNAP benefits?
How can I report an address change (or other change to my case)?

12. Contact Us –